Version 2.3 of Engaging English was released on Tuesday, January 31, 2012.
- New 'Getting Started' instructions have been added to help new and existing members understand how to get the most out of Engaging English. The instructions appear automatically the first time a new member uses Engaging English, and can also be activated by clicking on the '?' icon just to the right of the Forums link on the Dashboard, Find Articles, My Lexile Measure, and My Activity screens.
- Article read summary notifications have been created to replace the individual notifications being displayed after reading several articles in a row.
- Free Trial members can now purchase membership extensions from Engaging English's partners at ETS and IIBC
- New site performance tools have been added to support our ongoing efforts to improve the performance of the Engaging English website
- New member surveys have been created to help us understand which features of Engaging English our members like the most, and which areas need improvement
- Member Forums have been made easier to use so that members who are having problems signing in to or activating their accounts can submit support requests
- Activation page labeling issues for FireFox 3.6 users have been fixed
- Problems with Survey screens have been fixed